2. Vintage lace and blush nude dresses. My friend Poppies and Sunshine posted this gorgeous post this week, "Hanging Dresses," which made me seriously weak in the knees. So simple yet so beautiful.
How about this sweet little snugglefest under a gorgeous lacy canopy, complete with paper lanters?
Jessica Stam for Nina Ricci's Spring 2010 Fragrance ad campaign. I think she is stunning, and her matching outfit and pocketbook are precious.
Here are a few additional Nina Ricci images that this ad inspired me to look for.
4. Another designer I admire is Sue Wong. Her fashion mission is "to spread glamour and beauty," what's not to love about that? In 2004 she purchased and completely restored the The Cedars, a 17th Century Venetian-style landmark in Hollywood, built in the 1920's, which is now one of her residences. Her inspiration comes from a variety of sources, including Hollywood muses, namely Garbo, Deitrich, Lombard, and she is best known for her ornate and intricate detailing. Here are a few of her designs I adore:
5. Chanel Spring 2010 handbags in pink and green...I have a serious need for each of these!
While we're at it, I'll take one of the classics in pink too...
A few more beautiful Chanel pictures, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, more here:
6. Speaking of fabulous handbags, the Decorista, Ashlina at "Secrets of Domestic Bliss" posted yesterday about a collaboration between Coach and a special blogger named Emily. I thought the handbag and the gorgeous room setting she paired the bag with were exquisite!
I would love to be curled up with a book on that sweet pink sofa!
This particular bag was designed by Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere; her inspiration board is below.
What a fabulous honor, congrats Emily!
(For the scoop on all four bloggers and Coach handbags they designed, visit Gabby at Gypsy Diaries here!)
Back to Domestic Bliss, Ashlina has a penchant for finding gorgeous tablescapes, interior decorating tips, and a variety of fashionable home decor inspirations. Here are a few pink and green favorites!
7. Favorite Dustjacket Attic pictures of the week, which also made me think Lilly. If you don't already know DJ, you are missing out, her fashion shoots are out of this world!
Aren't those little pink shorts darling? Certainly puts me in the mood for summer!
This picture is gorgeous, right away I thought, those glasses could be Lilly!
Make sure to link up below! Also, this is set up as a blog hop, so for those who participated, you're welcome to grab the code and place the linky love on your posts as well!
Doesn't this song make you want to dance?
Thank you so much for your well wishes and good karma you've sent out into the universe on my behalf this week. I can tell you that things are certainly looking more optimistic, and that is a very good feeling. You are wonderful friends!
(Images not already noted are via and via)